Hemp Fibre Grow Matting (pick-up only)
Our quality Industrial Hemp fibre mat can be used in a broad range of product applications. Hemp fibres are known for their incredible tensile strength, and light weight characteristics. As well as their absorption, thermal and acoustical properties.
Hemp fibre is made from the inner core of the hemp Cannabis plant stem. It is not bleached. No pesticides are added at any stage of its growth, thereby producing an environmentally friendly product that is fully recyclable into a useful compost. Hemp is also fast growing, and fully sustainable. In the past, hemp has traditionally been grown to produce fine paper products, rope and textiles and is now also used to make our grown hemp fibre mat line.
- breathable & mold resistant
- rich in cellulose
- deters the growth of weeds
- retains soil moisture (less watering)
- fibreglass alternative for composites
- bottom of cages and pet enclosures
- around trees and shrubs
- vacuum moulding applications
- underlay/vapour barrier
- fridges and coolers
- pathways between garden rows.
- Grow mat for seedlings and foddering systems
- basket liners
- packing/shipping/postage wrap for breakables!
Simply cut into desired length and shape required for use when purchased by the role, or contact us for custom cuts and purpose. Available in 100ft lengths.